Jessica Heno, LMT
I am lucky enough to honestly say that I love my job. Growing up in a house with my father who was a Chiropractor, I always understood the power of touch and the benefits of natural, drug-free pain relief. It was 1999 when I first stepped through the doors of Blue Cliff to begin my new career, and I never imagined the impact that this profession would have on me.
I became Certified in Prenatal Massage after working in a spa for several years, feeling like I just needed something more. There are so many things that I love about working with pregnant women, and I believe that nobody needs it more than you do. Since then I have dedicated myself to always be aware of what is safe for you and your baby during our treatments, because after nearly 16 years of practicing massage, helping people feel better naturally is still my passion.
I promise to always do what I believe is best for you and I thank you for trusting me with your body during this very special time of your life,
~Jessica Heno Bonnet, LMT LA2216
- Graduated Blue Cliff School of Therapeutic Massage 2000
- 750 hours as a Clinical Massage Therapist
- NCBTMB (National) certified 2001
- 228 hours of continuing education
- Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist since 2004
- Certified Fertility Massage Therapist since 2011
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals member
- American Pregnancy Association member